• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

glad to be back

211inthamag

Jan 12, 2008
Natchez, Ms
TWell its been 7 years since ive keyed up a microphone after putting all my equipment to rest, i got married to my soulmate and had my second child in 2006 and with being in the car business and kids and giving my wife the proper attention she deserves i had to lay my hobby to rest! After many boxes and many hours of prep it all went to be stored away! I felt like i put down my best friend to rest. My wife would always point and say, lord look at that thing on his truck and i would call the builder of the antenna out of my mouth in seconds and she just looked at me and smile and say "dang baby" how do you know all of that, and i just smile! Been talking on the radio since 1986 . Now i am getting the itch again and its wrse now then ever, so my wife has actually gotten excited that im fixing to pull out all the old gear again and get back to business, and i have to say im really excited to! This time around im a little less rowdy as i use to be so 80% of my talking will be on ssb! Going to be a couple of weeks since i took down my 100 foot tower , but im working on eveeything right now, hope to catch yall out there! CDX 401

Great news there, I think it's Bobby right?? If not my bad, trying to remember. Anyway, good to hear that and hope to catch you in DX land.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.