• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Godzilla noise toy.

you can get the recordable noise module (PP1-PP3?) and download the zilla sound in a Wav file to your computer, then "inject" it into the module. They work good and if you want to change to another sound byte, you can. Make sure you get the PC cable kit also.

the good thing about having my base next to my computer is any wave or sound file or any sound in general i can get to play on it can be broadcast just by holding my mic near the speaker . i dont really do sounds much and id get bored with the same one or only a fewe to choose from .

it helps to run a clean station that doesnt screw up my computer when i key up too ;) .

noise toy

Silly.... no it's not silly. Just remember all kinds of people listen to radios. Not just Hams. Yes it would be silly on 3 megs, it would probably fly on 20 meters tho. I've heard all kinds of strange things. The guy was asking where to find a Godzilla noise toy. If you don't know where than why voice youre opinion and contribute to the CB vs Ham war?

The guy was asking where to find a Godzilla noise toy. If you don't know where than why voice youre opinion and contribute to the CB vs Ham war?

im sorry , i must have missed the link , phone # or address where he can get the godzilla noise toy from . can you repost it please ?

sorry , sometimes i just cant help being an anus ;) or attempting to be funny :)

maybe this would be an option and you could program in any sound file (up to 20 seconds long) that your computer will play .

CB Microphones

While I was searching for Godzilla toys of all varieties and Characters I found such a good collection of Godzilla toys here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.