• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

gota love Ebay!

well they ban my listing for the RCI 2990 and it was listed as a stock 10-12 meter radio and a FCC disclaimer and now this
they are sorry for there error :p

200179052153 RCI-2990 10 meter radio with FAN kit installed

which had been removed by eBay. After review of this listing, we have found that it was removed in error.

As a result, we have informed the seller that they may relist their item if they wish to do so. Please feel free to re-bid on this item under the new item number.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Regards,
Ebay

little to late, as it got sold out of ebay....lol

Some times I think somebodies got your number concerning Ebay ? I've sold a lot out there that wasn't kosher by there standards , but yet I haven't had anything pulled on me ? Go figure ? I often wonder if it couldn't be a irate seller/buyer that might be pissed off at you personally that causes a lot of this ? I was told that it's not so much Ebay police (so to speak) other then other Ebayer sellers and buyers dropping the dime on you and your product your trying to sell ? IM very sure Ebay is regulated on what we can sell and or buy , but it's money in there pockets anyway I look at it and I just see to much stuff out there that doesn't fit there rule standards selling all the time. Go figure. Although I have had nasty little letters written to me by other Ebay members telling me things like that amps not for cb or that radio should not do more then 4 watts , I agnore letters like that and just figure I must have slipped through the cracks ? I suppose some people just ain't happy unless they got something to moan and groan about when it comes to there lives.

ya i hear ya switch, I had a menber that it took me and 10 others to get that member ban
because this member was a teacher out of Indiana and foul mouthed me badly for in correct spelling and more then once on and off ebay so i went on his buying list and send emails to others and gathered 10 members up he did the same to...and we all exchanged letters ...man they were bad
the main one was we are sellers on ebay because we have no life and are scum of the earth and can't speell or have a good job...swearing taken out...what a shame...I do also understand you on a bad seller...but ebay has to look at what it is first before pulling it....so that is why I freaked out
and 3 days they sent me a bill(monthly one) for 71 bucks and it should of been 65 less radio bill I had to debate that till no end for the credit because of there mistake...all is fine now...but jesus why why why...lol

between my better half and I , we have had a pretty good Ebay experiance for the most part , just under 1000 sells and buys between the two of us , only one bad feedback (on mine and I didnt' deserve it) 6 years ago when I first got started , it was kind of weird , I left them some bad feedback not realizing they could give be some in return DUH !!! I learned from that point on. I've ate it more times that I can count , but I have been refunded many times as well and they didn't even want the product back.I ship same day or next and I take pride in my Ebay experiance . As far as people bothering me with there BS , it's only happened a few times over the years, I've always been paid and I always pay, you get no run arounds from me and I expect the same in return , so I feel very fortunate there , although I have sicked Paypal on a few sellers for there crap only to cover my ass in getting my money back. You learn how to play the game to your advantage and always look out for yourself the best that you can. Fee's are what they are along with whatever Paypal takes from you , I can deal with that, just wish I could get a refund check from both of them someday ........yeah right ! in my dreams. :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.