• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Greetings! ~ New Member

mpspringer

Jan 12, 2009
Greetings,

I’m a new member on this forum and a beginner with Ham Radios. As such, please excuse me if I ask a newbie question. I look forward to learning as much as possible and actively contributing to this forum.

I am receiving the VX-8R today and looking forward to checkout all of the cool features. Currently, I am studying to take the initial technician exam. Looking good so far!

Best regards,

Scott

Welcome aboard (y) Enjoy yourself, learn as much as you can ,and offer any help you can.

Don't worry about "newbie" questions. We've all been there. And no matter how knowledgable you get there's always some area where you can learn something new. We have newbies asking questions and techs asking questions. That's how we learn. Have fun and wish you well on the test !:)

Greetings,

I’m a new member on this forum and a beginner with Ham Radios. As such, please excuse me if I ask a newbie question. I look forward to learning as much as possible and actively contributing to this forum.

I am receiving the VX-8R today and looking forward to checkout all of the cool features. Currently, I am studying to take the initial technician exam. Looking good so far!

Best regards,

Scott

"Welcome"(y),
im not as seasoned around here as others , but im pretty sure
i can tell you that it's a pretty laid back bunch
the only requirement is an interest in radio !
and a willingness to participate ,

73 Rich

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.