• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gun Control

KsKev

Jul 24, 2014
Southeast Kansas
Gun Control;
It has already started at Bass Pro Shops Sporting Goods.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still do not think I looked that bad.

I have read this before and thought it worth sharing.
Yesterday I was buying 2 large bags of Purina dog chow at WalMart for my dogs Shadow and lady. I was about to check out when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think, that I had an elephant? Since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told her that No, I didn't have a dog - that I was starting the Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time. On the bright side though, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was enthralled with my story by now.)
Horrified, She asked : "Did you end up in intensive care because the dog food had poisoned you?" I said: No not at all; I had stopped in the middle of the parking lot to lick my backside and a car hit me. The guy behind her was laughing so hard, I thought he was going to have a heart attack! WALMART won't let me shop there anymore.

Funny stories !

Well here is a true recent one.

This past Halloween ran out of cigarettes.

I was frustrated with a no R/TalkBack/PA audio issue on an old Galaxy 959.

Drove to a 24 hr Wallgreen. Now this is supposedly the Heartland State. Propaganda.

Its all Phony and learned behavior. Most people do not vote. Too busy trying to make

ends meet. A red State.

As I approached the cashier I probably had a similar look on my face like this cat

photo.

evil-cat-.jpg

The young male cashier 18 maybe said the usual. "How R you this evening".

I said one of my many similar responses.

"After I woke up. Noticed I still have a pulse. Fine thank you."

Un-Perturbed. The young man proceeded to state. Hmm just after 12:00 AM !

How are you spending Halloween ?

I looked him straight in the face and stated.

agood.jpg

Good ! It is Pay Back Time !

Next night a young Assistant Manager approached me buying cigarettes . " I did not think that was funny."

A few people on the line smiled at the time. Others with a disturbed look on their face.

Its Nebraska? Oh well.

73s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio