• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HAARP?

There was an excellent program about HAARP on the History Channel. According to the documentary, the US operates 3 HAARP sites ( 2 in Alaska, 1 in Puerto Rico). Russia and China also have multiple sites. Supposedly they are used for weather and seismic manipulation. If you see this show on the History Channel schedule check it out. Very interesting and well done. It's scheduled to be shown here again next Thursday.

Yakuza rules when it comes to weather manipulation.

Well...... haarp is a government facility. Those is you who think the government loves its people.....think real hard about Viet nam..... and the Fucked up chemicles they were using on the gooks also how much those chemicles ruined the lives of many Americans exposed.

If you really want to know about HAARP, take your beam and point at precisely at the right point and listen. Infact turn up the power and call out for a QRU.

If your not that into it, than fuck off and forget about it.

Remember that facility is not the only one on earth.

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

If you really want to know about HAARP, take your beam and point at precisely at the right point and listen. Infact turn up the power and call out for a QRU.

If your not that into it, than fuck off and forget about it.

QRU = Have you anything for me?/I have nothing for you

Sooooo...if I point my antenna at the HAARP site and yell out QRU, QRU, QRU...what should I expect in return?

Hey I could tap that out on my truck horn when I see the mail man coming!!

QRU = Have you anything for me?/I have nothing for you

Sooooo...if I point my antenna at the HAARP site and yell out QRU, QRU, QRU...what should I expect in return?

Hey I could tap that out on my truck horn when I see the mail man coming!!

I would say insted of qru..... JAM them:)
But I wont go there.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.