• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Had to try......

Just work in progress , look forward to seeing things when they are up and going full force.

Hi Switch, good to see you made it over here.(y) As to a work in progress, its not really what it looks like it is more the members than anything else. So all the members get big (y)(y)(y). Hope everyone makes it over and hope the forum family settles in to the new digs.

Sure hope everyone gets some of that pie....I like pie:love:

Hi Switch, good to see you made it over here.(y) As to a work in progress, its not really what it looks like it is more the members than anything else. So all the members get big (y)(y)(y). Hope everyone makes it over and hope the forum family settles in to the new digs.

Sure hope everyone gets some of that pie....I like pie:love:

I talked to Hamer today , he said a lot of things and members will remain the same , it's just work in process as far as I could understand and transfering everything that they can ,will and won't. It's all good , just maybe a slower process then guys like me can understand , I basically told Hamer that when it comes to servers and truly how the Internet works , that I really don't know much about those kinds of processes. I only know that they are working on it as swiftly as they possibley can and that it should be a lot better for all of us whom care and enjoy the old Forum as it was. It's just a little crazy right now but not to worry when it seems one has been banned when they haven't been , (it can be shocking to say the least) or when everything else seems to be missing in the old Forum , as I said , bottom line is ......they are working on it and when all is said and done , it should be pretty cool and all should work great after finding the bugs and transferring this and that as they should be. I'd like to thank Hamer and apologize for my misunderstanding of things the last few days or so , we talked on the phone and I think he did the best he could to explain things to me as they are up to this point. I think he went out of his way for my concerns and I truly appreciated that. I think now it just comes down to a little patience and tolerance while the changes take effect. Switch Kit .......What happen to all my posts ? :rolleyes: it's all good . The best of luck to Mole and all the other Mod's working there best to get all of this done in a timely manner for all of us.

Iam glad you made over also Switch. Id also like to thank Hammer for explaining the changing process . Nice talking with ya Bill .

its weird how some users it carried over the post count and some it did not :unsure::unsure::unsure:

We will fix everyone up though

Thanks for the kind words guys from the phone calls.

This forum WILL KICK ASS as soon as it is set

Just an FYI, the word censor is not set, I think we can try it and see how it does without it,,,,,,,,,,we are grown ups here and I think we will be ok :cool:

Yup QRZ allows that to link to your own page so we thought it would be a cool add-on

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.