• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Halcon 5/8 Base Antenna

Unit 194

Feb 25, 2006
New Jersey
Thank you, for interesting in this antenna.We found over 300 antennas in a storage auction this antenna is similar to the Sirio Antenna or I could say is the same thing the Name on the Package is "HALCON ANTENNA", Never heard of this brand before, I do recognize the name on the Label because that was a Cb Shop in East LA back in 1990 so to make it a short story this antennas where made in ITALY and i guess for some reason Some one put a Label Name with HALCON i test the antenna my self and it tunes really good the only Down side is that the Instruction Manual to tune the antenna is not correct. I put the Test Results that i got with my RigExpert Analyzer. I will make a video to show you whats inside of the package, Look on YouTube For "Halcon Antenna 5/8 ebay"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-8-Base-An...409992?hash=item1c6f1f5a48:g:PaAAAOSwknJX0dHH

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.