• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ham and CB Gear

dxhound

Nov 17, 2006
Ok, I am interested in a kenwood ts-480hx, kenwood HT capable of sky command, RCI 2970dx-150 or N2 or icom 756PRO1/2/3 and will add money or need money according to what you have.

1. 2 Tram D201A's 1) In good shape with just some light cleaning needed and im sure a tune up. Although I did use it for a few hours and everyone said it sounded great. looks 8 out of 10.
comes with a D104 that someone painted the base to match the tram brown color. works great looks 7 out of 10 due to paint job...chrome is nice
2) Mainly got it for a parts rig, but it is in fair shape. and tubes light up. does not tx and did not try rx. $450 for both!!!!

2. MINT!! ICOM 746pro with matching power supply, Box, manual, hand mic, power cord and I think service manual(have to look) $1100

3. Metron 1000B 10-160 solid state mobile amplifier. with rare remote control and nice foot switch if needed. All documentation with the amp as well!(thats VERY rare!!) $750

4. MINT sears road talker 40 SSB comes with mic. RadioPics Database - CB Radio - Sears Roadtalker 40 SSB looks like this $175

5. 3 2 1 sweep tube amplifier in Very nice condition outside appearance. some corrosion on interior metal, not bad at all. Fan needs to have new wire run and some other wires will need replacing due to insulation dry rot. Amp works fantastic with an easy 400 watts output! Color is a near spot on match for the trams! $200

6. Magnum 257. Original version with newer face plate. face looks new with scratches from mounting bracket. where the face say squelch and rf power, there is only squelch as this is the first gen magnum 257. Works great! with superstar stock hand mic. $160

7. KL503 Looks and works like new. an easy 400 ssb and 325 AM if run with the magnum above. $130

I will add pics soon!! The trams and 321 amp were refurb projects that I just dont have time for. Shoot some offers, But I wont lower prices too much. If near Ocean City Md, I can surely demo anything.
Thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.