• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Happy to be Back.

Bandit169

Jul 6, 2005
North west Indiana.
Ok folks, Here goes. first of all i am glad to let you know i am Back, and i am Happy about that. I do on the other hand have some bad news to lay on ya'. And that is that a fellow member from when the forum started has passed away from a long illness a couple of weeks ago (Frank-Riverrat 225--CDX225 from Lake village, Indiana.)He was a great guy and a hell of an operator. (Frank--Riverrat 225--CDX225 we will miss you Bro' May God let you help our airwaves down here from up there, Rest in peace frank). Now i have been doing some wierd hours and have missed a few CDX Contest. It would make me very happy if there is a way when the next one comes up someone could email me and let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Then i can try and yell to ya'all from my dump bucket,10/4 ? Well thats all for now thanks and hope to hear from ya'all.
73s and down and out for now.
Bandit169--CDX169.

sure send me your email or to bcrewcaptain and would be happy to let you know when the next contest is incase you cant make it online to the forum when the next contest comes up.

but if you can check email cant you check the CDX thread on the forum and look now and then for the anouncement??

PS: hehe almost forgot welcome back.

Welcome back Bandit169. Glad you made it over. I have your email and will be sure to send the info to you.

Also Sorry to here about Frank. I will be sure to add on the roster that he is inactive. Also sitting here thinking of it, I am retireing the number CDX-225 in his memory.

:D Hey Bandit, boy I haven't talk to you in a dogs age......I thought you fell off the face of the earth..........Good to hear your back.......I too am sorry about Frank, He's in the graces of god now. May the good Lord shine upon him............Shoot me an Email sometime, so we can catch up on things, old friend............73's, bye for now

Happy to be back

Yo guys, Cool and thanks :D . I think frank would be happy about that :D . Yes i try to check the emails, but not alot of time to do so :( . So i have my betterhalf go thru them for me and now she knows what to see and save or tell me about..Now that i had talked my boss into giving my wife a nextel also. "Know what i mean Vern" :?: And hey to my 8) brother phil in Vadah', check this out, Remember :?: the deal with yahoo and the little laptop deal guy? Well yours and our Police Dept's said they had more important stuff to work on, right ? Well i guess the little Bas---d is still at it :x . We have got a few more emails asking about our little friend. So we just send them the phone numbers to the navada PD and FBI and Yahoo sites and tell them not to hold their breath :shock: . (How about that More important things to do then to go after a internet theif)? That little Pr--- could be fundine those terroist sites!!! And he is not importent enough, Go figure..Well Bro' I thought you might like to know about that. I remember you and a few bro's went over there and checked it out, only to catch a load of crap from the people at the address. And again, I Thank you guy's for your help ;) . Anyway, got to go feed the ponys and move them to the other pasture. Thanks to all and I will try to keep in touch as much as i can.
Have a great day.
73s and all good numbers to all.
As for now, Bandit169--CDX169 is Down and out.
Later, Steve.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.