• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

has anyone had a problem with redman cb?

I have made several purchases from him, mainly just radio parts and such and never had a problem. I even ask for a return on a item I wasn't satisfied with didn't get any hassles. Shipping was fast so I can only judge off my past experience. I would buy from him again.

Reactions: TonyV225
me no another local on the radio bought 2 mosfet Palomar amps. both burned up under warenty and were sent back. He got one back working some 7 months later and the other was missing parts possibly to repair the first. Did he burn them up with to much input or high swr . I can not say. but poor service on the repair time and bad communication. This is second hand from another guy on the local channel for what it is worth. I bought a few small things that were received with in a week as described.

me no another local on the radio bought 2 mosfet Palomar amps. both burned up under warenty and were sent back. He got one back working some 7 months later and the other was missing parts possibly to repair the first. Did he burn them up with to much input or high swr . I can not say. but poor service on the repair time and bad communication. This is second hand from another guy on the local channel for what it is worth. I bought a few small things that were received with in a week as described.
i believe him

i had a had a horrible deal he is a smartass lost a 600 sale with that remark is why im gettting one built at lesters customs its not fun dwelling on bad stuff, hope everyone had a good turkey day i sure did

I just ordered a few small things off ebay from them all was ok
i own a machine shop here in the tulsa area (3pointwheels.com) anyways i ordered a radio for a side project on a customers old fj-40. My shop is in an industrial park we have a mail pod, and the postal worker aint about to come 100 more yrds to my shop, so i pay extra for ups shipping which i did with them, they sent it postal service anyways and it was on the receipt even. So i ended up having to pay someone 10$ to go pick it up for me cause i cant get there while they are open im very busy. Anyways i contact them they just said" you got it what difference did it make? Didnt offer to refund the difference i already paid in shipping or anything they are rude assholes ill never buy, or say anything good about them, oh and the radio shit out i didnt even bother trying to warranty a radio that went out in a week. I just went in a truckstop here in tulsa and bought one for them, will never buy anything from them assholes ever

dxChat
Help Users
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Everything is El Dead-o. Joy!