• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hawaii

caspear1978

Jan 8, 2009
well it seemed that minnesota had a pipe line to Hawaii today, i made a hit out there, my buddy north of me made 3 hits and a buddy west of me made a hit out of his mible, so all in all it was a good day for us, weve been hearing more and more every day it seems so it was bound to open up a little bit for us to make some hits, happy dxing,,,,,,mark

and you should have heard the skip from the minigrass today from Hawaii
on 19 am
and it didnt even take a 1200 radio to do it

I never thought about flipping am on, i know when i was on lsb 38 there it was great, but im sure it was great pretty much anywhere that heard hawaii, they were comeing in strong up here so, im sure they were doing great most other places too, i know im running a barefoot radio and the other 2 guys have about 200, but flipped off the power a couple of times and were still able to get out there, so running 12 watts even was a good day, im impressed, most times i can hear them but there are so many other radios out there, i think maybe we hit them right at the beginning when it first opened up, but either way a hit is a hit , and i congratulate everyone whos been able to make the trip out there,,,,

now if i can hit ND SD and UT ill have the states locked up and will be ready to move to bigger and better radios as i go for my ham ticket,,,,

hey triple 5 i beleive weve talked before, i go by 778 on the air, im pretty sure weve made the trip before,,,,,mark

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.