• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HEATHKIT

So what's the deal with Heathkit? They are like the Indian Motorcycle of the Ham world. Is it bad business management, or is it just a brand everybody loves but nobody buys?

Thanks Doc: Just filled out my survey....

Hope they are for real...this time!:pop:
All the Best:D
Gary

"This time". Yeah Heathkit did this exact same thing a few years ago and nothing, I mean NOTHING ever came of it. The name Heathkit and all the intellectual properties that goes with it have neen sold so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a return of the Heathkit line.

Completed the survey some interesting questions, I would love seeing Heathkit return to the amateur radio market. My top requests were for a updated version of the venerable SB-220 and HW-101, a simple non-menu driven HF transceiver. Hope they're serious this time, rumors of Heathkit's return comes up every year or so and nothing happens.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.