• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

help needed for LDG Z-11 pro

ik1mtx

Mar 30, 2011
Hi everyone,
i've had this tuner for 2-3 years and never had any trouble before, but something happened and doesn't work properly anymore after i turned it on without first connecting it to the antenna. (i forgot that i disconnected the antenna because of an incoming storm). It still switches on ( logic part still function i think because the LED lights still working but not the relais) but i think it doesn't find the RF .
Does anybody knows what to do? Or do you have the electric scheme?
Thanks in advance...
73 piero ik1mtx

pappy.gif
Just exactly - what is it (or not) doing?

It doesn't tune any more... The LED lights only come on in reset mode with the correct sequence but the relais don't start...

As mentioned, that's probably one of those deals that you're going to have to contact LDG directly about. Who knows...maybe there was a defect in the firmware logic that they need to fix? I had problems with the AT-897 when I first got it, sent it in and they fixed it. i was surprised when they noted that they updated the firmware, as well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio