• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here is my partial station

KG0MN

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Mar 5, 2010
034.JPG

What is missing is the Kenwood TS-440SAT and two complete Drake Lines.

Drake TR-4, AC-4, MS-4, RV-4, MN-200 Tuner

Drake T4X, R4C, AC-4, MS-4, MN-2000 Tuner

As soon as the new desk is finished I will submit the new picture with all of the toys on display.

Thanks for the nice compliments, let me tell you it has taken me a number of years to get this nice gear and it all started with me running bootleg back in the glory days of CB. I am talking the late mid-60's and 70's.

If your serious about getting a ham license just study for the test and in a few weeks or months you can be on the air talking to others. I was a novice operator for about few weeks and then took my general test and the first time I took it I failed it. This was back when you had to go before the FCC examiner to take your test. They used to say that nerves from taking the test would automatically cost you 2 missed questions and that is what happened to me. I then went almost 20 years with my General license before upgrading to my Advanced class and I am now working on my Extra class test. Some day if things go right I will pass it, but I am finding the older you get the harder it is to remember things.

If I can offer anyone any help in getting started in ham radio just ask and I will see what I can do to help you get started.

Kevin - KG0MN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio