• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here is the email from Dan 123 over at the Fat Boy Camp

Cotton Mouth

Mar 8, 2007
Yes this is somewhat the same as "The Rod of God" but the changes that I had made are...
We make All of our parts to this ant.
The old Rod of God was useing "Glass caps" in it!!!!!
Now ask your self can you use an ant. In hevy winds and bad wether??

Well I can ..... There's NO GLASS in it at ALL.....!

The price of the ant. Is $1,250.00 + S/H...
I built this ant so you can run with a strate stick or you can use a Folded Dipole!
If you want the strate sticks & the "T" the price is $1,550.00 I make this ant. To handal up to 40,000 watts yes this is real!!
We have the watts to do this testing!!!

With that said I made a bigger one that will take up to 100,00 watts That we use on our DC Sky Truck!

Ok well the down side to all of this is you can not go down the street with this thing on your car !

Thanks
Danny 123 ILL/NJ

Well No Shit, I don't think there will be to many of these antennas anyplace at that price. Holy Shit man I about soiled my drawers.

Cotton Mouth.

All I can say is that if my conscience would let me make claims like that for anything I'd build, I'd make a fortune until I got caught! I can also say that if I could figure a way of putting that in a sack, I could put cows out of the fertilizer business.
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.