• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hey Pro151

Of course, I don't own a toothbrush or teethbrush. Just toss mine in a cup of cleaner every night thanks to a dumb-ass Dentist that used the new ultra-sonic cleaning procedure on my teeth back in the 80's without performing the required enamel test first. :censored:

Of course, I don't own a toothbrush or teethbrush. Just toss mine in a cup of cleaner every night thanks to a dumb-ass Dentist that used the new ultra-sonic cleaning procedure on my teeth back in the 80's without performing the required enamel test first. :censored:

9 out of 10 dentist do that test I suppose.

9 out of 10 Dentists don't foot the bill for all future dental work by a different dentist until destroyed and damaged beyond repair teeth are finally gone either. :D

I was not the only one the idiot did that too before he finally read the instruction manual on how to use it. :oops:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.