• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hf for dirt cheap

They are Verisign and paypal certified.

Pay with any credit card, you can get your money back if the item doesn't show up in 31 days....and get them in trouble.

Does anyone have any experience with them proving them to be bad....or are we guessing?

Yaesu FT-450, Yaesu FT-450D Amateur Transceiver, FT450, FT450D
A $1000 radio for $337?
Too good to be true.

There is an old saying "if something is too good to be true, it probably is".
Another is "a fool and his money are soon parted".

There are a number of camera and consumer electronics being sold out of New Jersey that are scam shops. Almost bought a camera and lens from ('Sonic Camera') them once. Cancelled my credit card because of it too. <Phew> that was close!

Yaesu FT-450, Yaesu FT-450D Amateur Transceiver, FT450, FT450D
A $1000 radio for $337?
Too good to be true.

There is an old saying "if something is too good to be true, it probably is".
Another is "a fool and his money are soon parted".

There are a number of camera and consumer electronics being sold out of New Jersey that are scam shops. Almost bought a camera and lens from ('Sonic Camera') them once. Cancelled my credit card because of it too. <Phew> that was close!

the total after selecting is $635.00 and some change....

Please let us know how that works out.
Not often that you can find supplier that sells this stuff that cheap.

I passed it up. dont have the time to risk waiting for refunds and other nonsense.

Most sites like that are surprisingly legit. Use a credit card (not debit) and you'll be protected.

Will take a long time to get your crap here from China but I've never had anything not show up.

They are Verisign and paypal certified.

Pay with any credit card, you can get your money back if the item doesn't show up in 31 days....and get them in trouble.

Does anyone have any experience with them proving them to be bad....or are we guessing?

Does anyone here really think you're going to buy a Yaesu FT-450D for $337.00?? I guess the shipping charge could be $1000.

I thought I posted the price but the total is around $650.00 shipped. It is NOT $300.00

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I thought I posted the price but the total is around $650.00 shipped. It is NOT $300.00

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hummm..... I just filled out the order form just to see what the actual charge will be before i sumit order and this is what it said $36.50 for shipping/handling
and then it gave me this

Sub-Total :

US$306.60
:
US$0.00
Payment Type Discount:

-US$30.66
Grand Total :US$275.94

Last edited:
Hummm..... I just filled out the order form just to see what the actual charge will be before i sumit order and this is what it said $36.50 for shipping/handling
and then it gave me this

Sub-Total :

US$306.60
:
US$0.00
Payment Type Discount:

-US$30.66
Grand Total :US$275.94
Order it, and then let US know how it goes.
for me to my address it was about $650 or so

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.