• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hf for dirt cheap

If you could actually buy new rigs at those prices, it would be the talk of the town.

That would be the most discussed thread on QRZ. The chatter in that thread would crash Fred's servers.

You are supposed to be able to click on the Verisign logo on a website, and it will take you to the Verisign site to check the site in question. Clicking on that logo on this site does nothing.

If you go to the Verisign website and enter the address for this amazingly cheap radio you get this result.

"Unfortunately we cannot find a VeriSign® SSL certificate for this specific web address."

You are supposed to be able to click on the Verisign logo on a website, and it will take you to the Verisign site to check the site in question. Clicking on that logo on this site does nothing.

If you go to the Verisign website and enter the address for this amazingly cheap radio you get this result.

"Unfortunately we cannot find a VeriSign® SSL certificate for this specific web address."

Can you report that website to Verisign?

Can you report that website to Verisign?

I browsed around on the Verisign site last night and couldn't find a link for it. Supposedly you can but I couldn't find it before I fell asleep at the computer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ah, the power of google.

Report Seal Misuse

If you encountered a VeriSign seal that is used incorrectly, please report it to VeriSign using this form.

We are particularly interested in the following types of misuse:

The site does not employ an appropriate VeriSign service

The information on the seal’s verification page does not match the information of the site

When the seal is clicked, no information pops-up

The seal has been modified in any way

The seal is being used to promote phishing or illegal activities.

Reported

I think all the stuff they sell are cheap china replicas, knock offs, I was looking at preamps
Blue Robbie- Amazon price $799.00, there price $263.67
Drake mic pre one- Sweetwater price $765.0, there price $262.50...lol
You get what you pay for

I think all the stuff they sell are cheap china replicas, knock offs, I was looking at preamps
Blue Robbie- Amazon price $799.00, there price $263.67
Drake mic pre one- Sweetwater price $765.0, there price $262.50...lol
You get what you pay for

More than likely your buying a picture of the product. :)

SCAM Site

Without a doubt they are a scam site. A lot of these type web sites pop up listing high end camera, computer or electronic gear for very low prices. These sites are just trying to get your credit card info by offering a "deal". You also seem them spam Craigslist on occasion as well.

Just for fun think about trying to have any legal recourse against the people running that site. Also note that they only registered the site for one year. doesn't look like they have any long term plans.

Registrant:
bingyin li
fujian xiamen tonganroad
xiamen, fujian 361009
China

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Go Daddy Mobile - Domain Search, Go Daddy Commercials)
Domain Name: TOOLSHOMES.COM
Created on: 01-Dec-11
Expires on: 01-Dec-12
Last Updated on: 01-Dec-11

Administrative Contact:
li, bingyin toolshomescom@hotmail.com
fujian xiamen tonganroad
xiamen, fujian 361009
China

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.