• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

high swr problem need electronics wizard

Did you read my last post? Do you understand what I am trying to do?
I was hoping the zeners would stop the feed back to give me time to get the
swr down under 2

auspot

The only thing I need to know is will the zeners work and how big or what capacity is needed.

auspot

No. Zener diodes will NOT work. I thought you may have gotten that from my earlier post. Zener diodes are meant to be used in a DC circuit hence the reason they are used in solar panels.RF is AC not DC. Actually you do not even use zener diodes to prevent a battery from discharging back thru the solar panel.A regular diode will do. Zener diode have a special property about their conduction that allows for voltage regulation.

2720, 2489, 2170, 2000, 1865, 1800hz,
These are frequencies which can be easily covered by an audio amplifier. A cb radio, amp or sealed glass tube is of little use. I am not sure how to design an antenna for that wavelength as a dipole would be many miles long but a dummy load would be easy to construct, just make its impedance match the amp and off you go.

The only thing I need to know is will the zeners work and how big or what capacity is needed.

Abdominal_inflammation - 2720, 2489, 2170, 2000, 1865, 1800,

the 2720 is 2 thousand 7 hundred and twenty or 2.72K or .00272 mhz, some people might think it is 2,720Khz or 2/720 mhz as this has to be programed into the signal general and being that high would
not help anything.

auspot

Right at the top of the list it clearly states "All frequencies in Hz". Not KHz, not MHz. Just Hertz. If the number 3 appears on the list all by itself, it has to either mean three Hertz, or whoever made this list doesn't know what he's talking about. The 2720 above, therefore must mean two thousand seven hundred twenty Hertz. Audio frequency. Really long wavelength if you try to produce an RF signal at that frequency and not something Zeners are going to be able to shorten.

the project that I'm building uses a glass tube running a cb radio with a linear

A CB produces Radio frequency emissions at 26.965 to 27.405 MHz

A Linear Amplifier increases the output of that same signal.

Glass will not radiate RF

That is about all I understand so far......
:blink:

Jeff

http://www.worldwidedx.com/cb-band-cb-radios/165027-high-swr-problem-need-electronics

auspot, why not just buy one of the zappers that Hulda Clark makes. The frequencies that your talking about are already in built in those zappers from what I heard. You just turn the dial and zap for the recommended amount of time.

zapper???

If you check out Ms Clarks zapper you will find out it is not very useful as you can
only get one freq unless you change the resistor etc. One of the schematics was
faulty as you could not get any output! also it is a very weak signal! :thumbdown:
With Ms Clarks zapper you zap for 7 min wait 7 min zap for 7 min wait for 7 min then zap
again for 7 min and it takes a whole month with zapping 2 times a day. With the
system I have it takes 7 times to sit 5 feet from the tube (the time it takes depends on how
many freq and time programed) You can purchase zappers on the net for $4,000
or more but it takes a month with using them also so I was told. It will cost about
$2,000 unless you have some the items on hand. Don't get a lead glass tube, very
poor as you know what happens to freq trying to get threw lead.

I know my system works as I have had my system running however something happened and the swr went up to 5 and I was having trouble to get it down under 2 and I zapped the linear.

What ever freq you put in the signal generator will go threw the cb radio ( it has been modified) and you can't talk on it. The output is between 125 and 145 watts and the
human body can take up to 250 watts. This system puts out square waves not sine
waves as only the square waves will kill the disease! (y)

If you want to build your own unit send me an email: auspot4@hughes.net
I will tell you how to get a manual :whistle:

auspot

Let me see if I come close to this deal.
1800 to 2720 is audio frequencies only not RF.
If applied to a modified CB radio in the transmit position as a square wave it could drive a Linear amplifier to some sort of output.
However, the signal power will be full of Harmonics and Intermodulation distortion.
Depending on the load and the match the SWR meter may never tell you the correct reading if Harmonics are present because the meter can react to any frequency it detects so you can end up in confusion.
Why; the amplifier may not be stable under these conditions, harmonics could be present making any match unattainable from the load.
We need to know more about the whole system, it's intended end use, what the 'load bulb' is made from, it's terminal impedance, the power level you are trying to reach and more as needed.
A tuner in the presence of heavy harmonics colors the situation even more.
Like what is the frequency are you tuning to?
Zeners or any diodes in series with the transmission line will not be helpful for any reason between the amplifier and the load. Respectfully, your not understanding what a Zener is and how they work.
Here is the basic of a Zener operation.
There are rated in breakeover voltage. The power rating is based on the breakover voltage drop and the current flowing.
Neither of these are applicable to your project as stated.

You must first define what being attempted, then design hardware according to basic engineering practice, then work out the issues.
Any other way is just guessing and shows lack of understanding these basic concepts.
We need to know what your end result is to be, then help with the design if possible and be legal using the device.
Then there is the matter of generating radio interference from such a device.
Please let us know what the whole deal is.
Good luck.

Last edited:
The glass tube in about 1 inch in diameter 20 inches long has a big bubble in the middle. There are
metal pieces in each end of the tube. Wires attach to the ends of the tube and it will glow when you
send a freq to it. It works, the system works and you need to read about Dr Rife to find out more!

Also zener diodes are used with solar panels that are connected to a battery so the battery cannot
be discharged threw the solar panel.

Trying to fix this unit for my own personal use. The AMA don't want people to know about these units
because you don't need a pharmacy when you have one!

Moderator please delete all my messages on this subject. Thank you auspot

Really???

Like I said before there are many people trying to sell what they think is a rife
machine this is an example (Rife Machine Operator Sued) Dr Rife did not do
foot massage as far as I know. This is for my own personal use and all I asked
for was some information. Also you have to be a doctor to say what she said.
YOU Need to read about him before you say anything!

auspot

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.