• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

how NOT to erect a tower...(funny!)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Reminds me of the first time we tried to put my telescoping mast up with the antenna on it. 30' mast plus an antron :LOL: Droped it over the garage and luckily didnt break the antenna :shock: These guys nedd a gin pole though for sure!

i wonder who the maker of the tower is . it was already old and considering the way they handled it and it falling and holding together through a big storm afterwards speaks good for the maker .

oh yea......i had to wipe my eyes from laughing so hard !!

Too funny. :LOL:

Reminds me of the guys locally who took down a 40 ft. tower by cutting the guys and torching the legs off at the concrete base and letting gravity take over. That Rohn 25G molded itself into every little contour of the yard. :roll:

I wasn't there, but I saw the aftermath. He's still using it today. Functional, but......looks like a POS. But then, this guy is the perfect picture of the stereotypical CB'er. 10-4, Rahjee?

i wondered if this guy knows that his wife put that on youtube.LOL
i sure wouldnt want anyone to see that!

glad you guys enjoyed that as much as i did.

i didnt notice a base of any kind...

anyone wanna hazard a guess as to the quality of the lightning protection?
loosecannon

;) you mean i didn't have to dig that 4x4x5 ft. hole and use 5000psi. concrete?? man i could have bought a lot of beer and had plenty of time to drink it if i would of just push the legs into the ground. DAMN what was i thinkin!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.