• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hy-gain bringing back Penetrator 500

if he explains that the new aluminum used in new antennas sold today isnt as loud as the aluminium used in the old antennas he should be able to keep his sales going . ;)

Today's aluminum is far superior to yesteryears in conductivity and will be much louder due to that fact and a little known secret the larger the diameter the tubing the more audio you'll have also.

Today's aluminum is far superior to yesteryears in conductivity and will be much louder due to that fact and a little known secret the larger the diameter the tubing the more audio you'll have also.

thats supposed to be top secret information .
are you sure its wise to share it in a public forum ?

if he explains that the new aluminum used in new antennas sold today isnt as loud as the aluminium used in the old antennas he should be able to keep his sales going . ;)

That makes as much technical sense as some of the crap other antenna manufacturers put fourth. You deserve a cut of the profits for that masterpiece.

thank you kamimaze
the process used to manufacture aluminum in the past aligned the atoms so they were all in parallel to each other with more density . the combination of the aligned atoms and increased density is what makes the old aluminum louder .

but of course , all the folks serious about antennas know unobtainium is the very best material for transmiting and recieving RF signals .......... its just a tad difficult to find though .

yes, and i bet jim is going to be a bit pissed when he finds out that after all his hard work; people will be able to buy a new one instead of paying his prices.

dont get me wrong, he is charging a fair price for what he does, he just wont be able to compete soon.
LC

he should knock off about 100.00-150.00 dollars then he,d have
the best best groundplane imho at not much more than a maco
at that price even poor guys like me could afford it.

i was told by a guy from hygain outfit the antenna should retail around 250 to 275
and my newsletter or flyer should be coming in the mail next week
well that sounds lil better. i cant justify 350. dollars for a 5/8 wave gp
for that i could get a 3 or 4 element beam and rotar lol .and be way ahead
of any gp.i went to hygain website didnt see anything mentioned about it though

Don't forget to buy the Special Modulation dust and bury a radiator in the ground as well to make you louder .
This should do. I use it all the time! (y) :tongue:

Attachments

• SWR_Cream.jpg
    SWR_Cream.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 298
i was told by a guy from hygain outfit the antenna should retail around 250 to 275
and my newsletter or flyer should be coming in the mail next week

you can buy tubing and build a really strong vector for about $175ish including some parts and SS fasteners from lowes or home depot . ;)

you can buy tubing and build a really strong vector for about $175ish including some parts and SS fasteners from lowes or home depot . ;)

Everyone is not as venturesome or industrious as you, Booty.

If they build it, people will buy it.

I will take your route and build what I want.

adventuresome and industrious applies to HOMER . :p

i just try to xerox the designs of folks that i can get to share the secrets of their hard earned knowledge . ;)

I was trying to be nice to you, you antenna copying, idea thieving no good piece of crap, low life CB radio operating......................................................................................................................................

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.