• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I-10k 5/8 WAVE ?

Just to say sorry for the confusion Blanket , I didn't take your post (the one that went bye bye ) either way. I thought maybe you were just kidding about the scrap part ? I also didn't think you were making me an offer ither. I honestly didn't mean to start a war of words and what not. I was just trying to get a feel on what would be a fair price for the Interciptor 10K . I really wasn't intending to sell it right then and there , I would have used the swap section for that. But it turned out MC would take it and he and I have done buisness before on good terms , and he is fairly close to me inableling him to do the pick up routine rather then for me to ship it , I wasn't going to do that as far as this antenna went ,just didn't want to hassle the packing and what not. MC's OK , like IM hoping you are. I don't break bread with the dude other then we have done a little business together. I truly understand your point of view on the situation and your post being deleted , it was just a judgement call on his part, I've had many posts deleted around here over the years , some I thought were fair and others I was kind of glad they went bye bye. Weather you wanted the antenna or not Blanket ,that wasn't what I personally had gotten from your post , as I said , I just thought you were kidding around and unless you were fairly close to me ,I wasn't going to ship it all the same. Looks like Karo had a post that got deleted as well. I sometimes wonder when enough is enough from others ? I'd like to think we are grown adults rather then acting like children sometimes. MC's OK , he ,like others, have different ways of thinking and doing things , some are fairer then others I suppose ? but somebodies got to do the job weather we tend to like it or not. This is a pretty good Forum compared to others Blanket , I've been here a little over 2 years now and I don't float around to others ,before this one I was on 1 Stop for a few years , I really enjoyed that Forum but apparently somebody didn't like me and I got kicked off ! for basically no reason at all . I felt that I met a lot of good people over there and I sold a lot of goodies there as well. I was kind of sorry that I got the boot the way that I did , but after all was said and done , I found out that I wasn't alone and that there were many other good folks that got the boot as well . Fuck'um !! IM the same person here as I was there and 2 years later it seems to be all good. East coast West coast attitudes seem to dance around alot Blanket , folks just tend to think differently then others do . For me , in the end , it just has to be all good for my own well being, if you know what I mean. But I certainly think it should be OK to express the way one feels after they feel like an unjust has come there way. (As IM guessing you have) but the stirring of pots by others that don't have anything to do directly with the situations at hand should start to mind there P's and Q's , it's just childish in my book. You talked about the "Power of the pen" trust me here Blanket , Moleculo is the Man on the Silver Mountain around here !! The rest of these guys (moderators) help keep order and this Forum running to the best of there own limited abilities. It isn't always easy for those guys. :( but more so then not , they can be the Rodney Dangerfields of this well kept Forum. You know ......Damned if they do and damned if the don't. Talk about a rock and a hard place at times. :? It's damned good thing I don't have the "Power of the Pen" as you put it around here . I be banning them without any questions asked !! People tend to get away with the way they think around here other then other places previously mentioned. A post being deleted is a far cry from one being 86ed around here. Even though I personally do not always agree with the Man on the Silver Mountain around here , after 2 years and pushing 2500 posts later , I'd honestly have to say that he is more fair then not. Good luck to you Blanket. Peace (Switch Kit)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.