• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I am sorry

triple nickle

Dec 7, 2009
Heart of the Ozarks Nixa Mo.
I would like to say i am sorry to this forum for my reply to the post marked breaker one-nine. I don't usually get up on my soap box and state my opinion. I have always kept to myself in my younger days. My wife says i am getting grumpy as i am getting older and that is not good. This is a great forum and i do not want to get kicked off because of what i have stated. Please accept that i am very sorry for my remark to the post that was stated.

LOL , i wouldnt worry about it , its just a forum . you didnt cuss anyone out or comment on their momma or threaten them so youre fine im sure .

ps , im not a mod , just an opinionated ol' fat bastard .

fat_bastard.jpg

You did nothing wrong and it makes no difference if anyone agrees with what you said or not, this world needs more people that are willing to stand up for what they believe in.

I dont blame anyone for saying how they feel and what they think....You spoke your mind and that goes a long way with me personally....

My hats off to all the long haul truckers out there.

99.9999% of everything we wear,eat,drink,work with or on...even talk on... at one point or another gets to our hands at the hands of a trucker

those guys have all the respect that I can muster (y)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is one of the major purposes of a forum such as this. Opinion and sharing of what one may consider knowledge and another may think foolishness. If someone has an issue with an opinion that was stated in a reasonable and non offensive way ( and even in some cases offensive way ) that is their opinion. If off side remarks get you kicked, then almost every person who has posted in this thread would be gone. Myself included. We all get on our soap box here and there. That is one of the points to this.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.