• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

i have a magnum s-6..

SHORT_LEGS

Apr 14, 2009
i was wondering if i could hook up a viper 2pill amp up to the radio and it work right? without hurting the radio or the amp..

All depends on what pills are in the Viper, I am not familiar with those. There are plenty of 2 pill amplifiers that work with Magnum radio. A MagnaForce 350 and TnT 350 are just 2 examples. Even a Texas Star 350 HDV will work with the dead key set right. The minimum would be 2879's for a 2 pill.

" no a 2 pill amp will be overdriven with any magnum series radio." Not true at all unless you are talking about those cheapo 2 pill amps.

All depends on what pills are in the Viper, I am not familiar with those. There are plenty of 2 pill amplifiers that work with Magnum radio. A MagnaForce 350 and TnT 350 are just 2 examples. Even a Texas Star 350 HDV will work with the dead key set right. The minimum would be 2879's for a 2 pill
a texas star shouldnt be driven with anymore pep than 35 watts even thats pushing it
and the pep on that magnum should be around 45-55 watts.what pills are in the viper
im not familar with it

All depends on what pills are in the Viper, I am not familiar with those. There are plenty of 2 pill amplifiers that work with Magnum radio. A MagnaForce 350 and TnT 350 are just 2 examples. Even a Texas Star 350 HDV will work with the dead key set right. The minimum would be 2879's for a 2 pill
a texas star shouldnt be driven with anymore pep than 35 watts even thats pushing it
and the pep on that magnum should be around 45-55 watts.what pills are in the viper
im not familar with it

they are the toshiba 2sc2290..

The only way that will work is go with the top gun off, and have the radio de-tuned for a 2 watt dead key and 30 watts peak swing.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.