• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I made a purchase

skip searcher

Nov 17, 2006
IRELAND
I've bought a brand new ranger rci 2950 dx from gi joe in Kentucky it's on it's way to Canada looking forward to working the new radio , and sending my old ranger away to get it looked at

Reactions: mb91w126

I've bought a brand new ranger rci 2950 dx from gi joe in Kentucky it's on it's way to Canada looking forward to working the new radio , and sending my old ranger away to get it looked at
Hi just curious how much delivered to Canada

Hi just curious how much delivered to Canada
http://www.gijoesradioelectronics.com/AboutUs.asp
SHIPPING:

Our new on-line shipping calculates continental U.S., Alaska & U.S. Islands, Canadian & International shipping.

Canadian & International package size: Length must be 36" or less. Length plus girth may not exceed 79". This just means that we can not ship some antennas internationally at a reasonable rate. This will be stated in the item description as "International shipping not available".

To view shipping charges. Click on the item(s) you want and click "Add to Cart", update quantity (if necessary), then click "Estimate Shipping", enter state/province or leave blank, enter zip code (a character must be entered here), choose country, click "submit".

We do not have information on duties & taxes for the many countries we ship to. We sometimes experience 1 to 14 day delays for shipments to clear customs in some countries. About 5% of our international shipments are delayed by customs from 3 to 14 days. Please understand that we have no control over this.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.