• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I wish...

Young Padawan,

Remember to park your lightsaber - it is your life...

Old Jedi mind tricks are no match for todays Galaxy-Class RCI-Made Emperor Starships...

Look for and heed well their advice -

View attachment 24970

Hahahahaha, I love it!! But will they be ready for my Death Star? I’ll get Mr X to pimp it out for me, lots of LED lighting should make it easier to park my Tie Fighter.

I wish I spoke Spanish. I also wish I knew where this guy is at and it would be easy for me to get there and see some of this stuff he has or comes up with. This is a trip. I’m lost for words here.

si hablo,no comprenda? no speak espano? si si si ahh gringo

I could understand about 1/4 of what he said only because he was speaking slow enough. Sure looks like a lot of work was done, I wonder what would happen if you turned all the switches on at the same time?
probally see smoke n hear a deep roar then you would holler JEZUS H CHRIST then you would hear YOU GOT ME BIG BOY AMEN!!!!!

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
It's why they switched from standard Pb to newer Silver - the solder was more valuable in the scrapping of the Cruisers....

Lots of problems though, intermittent and bad connections - shut down communications - no wonder why Aniken had to run those things with such an Iron Fist - hard to find good soldering workers, not just the hot-air stations...

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.