• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ICom T7H ?...

Standard dual band built to Mil-specs. Uses a BNC connector for antenna. Basic dual band from the looks of it and I believe no longer produced according to Icom's website.

10-4 I no I didn't find much info on it....

Its in mint condition and has the speaker/mic, wall charger plug and cig liter charger plug, battery pack on radio, and another plug not sure what its for, but wonder what it is worth ?...

If it's an older Icom with all the toys, go for it if the price is within your budget. I have several older Icom's that are still going strong, and really, are some of my favorites.

Don't discount them because they're older. They are some of the best buys out there.

--Luke

10-4, it has the head set and several things with it.....I was wondering why the guy sent it to me free of charge....

Ive tried to set it up and listen on it but haven't been able to get or listen to anyone talking on it....I live close to a few of the repeaters here...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.