• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Idiots in Tennessee using FM on 38 and LSB on 27.383

There was a guy trying to jam 38 with FM yesterday but he was coming up short..... We just talked right through him.
He got real twisted when I switched to FM and told him he needed to go to the pump house and get some more.
Then he switched to lsb and started cussing us. Me and Chris moved down 5 Kc's and it appeared he could not follow us.....
I think he was foaming at the mouth after that.
Oh well.
Jeff

Whats with people trying to intentionally piss people off on 38?
FM and off frequency enough to be annoying pieces of shit...wtf?
Pshhh, no rules in the cb game. Any mode, any frequency, way it is! You want structure, get your ham radio ticket

There are Sh%t heads on the amateur bands as well-but they tend to have better equipment.

David

(My own personal opinion/observations after 50 years in radio!)

Now, let the flaming begin.:ROFLMAO:
No area of life is sacred. The human species has it's share of faults just like the rest of the animals maybe even worse. LOL

There are Sh%t heads on the amateur bands as well-but they tend to have better equipment.

David

(My own personal opinion/observations after 50 years in radio!)

Now, let the flaming begin.:ROFLMAO:
Yep I agree it was like this last cycle and the cycle before that and on.
It's a couple things, there are people that thrive on hate and discontent and couple that with a solar cycle that spreads local com's across the globe.
When the band is dead for the bottom of the cycle everyone don't hear the guy playing banjos or Cadillac man advertising across the border mini bus trips on 19 from coast to coast.
It can be as bad on ham bands playing music, parking in front of the repeaters to jam, staying keyed up for hours, jamming nets, woof woof same stuff.
There are jerks all over, you just get to hear more of them when the skip is rolling.

Lol
This is why , even in the 23 channel days, people were looking for ways to " get away" from regular channels.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.