• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Idiots out tonight in full force

Shioda

May 17, 2009
Testing a new model by Ranger which will probably come out in January. On Channel 19 we have some clown transmitting a loop of a Tarzan yell. On 17 some guy is continuously transmitting different bird calls. Another moron is calling him a queer and a n#gger. On 15 someone is broadcasting Spanish music and another guy is yelling "English only channel." What a waste of the service.

You just send over the Ranger for me to test then. That way you don't have to listen to all the garbage :) :)

Testing a new model by Ranger which will probably come out in January. On Channel 19 we have some clown transmitting a loop of a Tarzan yell. On 17 some guy is continuously transmitting different bird calls. Another moron is calling him a queer and a n#gger. On 15 someone is broadcasting Spanish music and another guy is yelling "English only channel." What a waste of the service.

Sounds like the last time I drove thru Omaha NE this Summer - exactly the same thing I heard!!!

You could always use a spec analyzer and or a dummy load and I bet you'll not get any of that hash.(y)

You could always use a spec analyzer and or a dummy load and I bet you'll not get any of that hash.(y)

Definitely right about that, but I wanted to test it in actual conditions. Used to do quality control work in the factory at one time and learned early that what works in the lab doesn't always work in the field.

Definitely right about that, but I wanted to test it in actual conditions. Used to do quality control work in the factory at one time and learned early that what works in the lab doesn't always work in the field.
Exactly what AMPOWER says, well more or less and there would be some Captain Morgan's having been consumed before his quote.

Used to do quality control work in the factory at one time and learned early that what works in the lab doesn't always work in the field.
Hee hee. That reminded me of when I was a teenager I worked in a factory that made electric house-ware products. I was on a line that when they didn't pass inspection they were placed on my table to drill out the rivets in the handles and disassemble them to run through the line again. Many times my table would be over stacked and I was behind. But I found that if I touched the heating coils together and sent them through the UL tester would touch the probes to both sides of the element and it would throw a breaker on the other side of the factory thus shutting down the line. This gave me ample time to catch up !:whistle: What was happening in the lab was being affected by what was secretly going on in the field:tongue:

I heard that Tarzan yell on my mobile yesterday afternoon.

yea that sucks when that happens.however i find it easier just to change the channel.i hear alot of nonsense
on 6,11,15 half time just a keydown party i find it better to use 30-35 not alot on those freq. around here anyway.definately would never try it on 19

For years I did a dedicated run for MXI from Atlanta to Kingman, AZ. Channel 19 was nice on the open road 'cause all that was out there were other drivers, and we had a lot of good conversations. But... in the cities, it was all idiots. The ones that really freaked me out were the gay guys who would key up and whisper, "I ain't got no panties on."

Here in Houston week days for about 3 to 4 hrs straight there is this guy has a door bell key up he keys up about every 15 secs call himself 5th ward. There is this mexican guy when he keys up he makes this weird sound with he mouth like he has a ---- in it. 713 evey week he has a new key up sound he keys it up has much as possable. CH 19 the jerks run it week days from 6am to 7pm it is really the only ch that has traffic here I wish the FCC would go after guys running & selling noise toys :angry::angry::angry: There use to be this one guy have not heard him for 4 to 6 month he would rant how he hated the goverment for 2 to 3 min there he would play this same retarted country sound dude has issues. There is this lady that works at the truck wash at the pilot truck stop 45 just nort of down town every 5 min she is advertising the truck wash when it rains he she is pushing the truck wash even harder. If some tells here to shutup she blows up if you have been working in the Houston area for a month of more you could find the truck wish with your every closed I even told here that after I said that I did not hear her for 4hrs​

Here in Houston week days for about 3 to 4 hrs straight there is this guy has a door bell key up he keys up about every 15 secs call himself 5th ward. There is this mexican guy when he keys up he makes this weird sound with he mouth like he has a ---- in it. 713 evey week he has a new key up sound he keys it up has much as possable. CH 19 the jerks run it week days from 6am to 7pm it is really the only ch that has traffic here I wish the FCC would go after guys running & selling noise toys :angry::angry::angry: There use to be this one guy have not heard him for 4 to 6 month he would rant how he hated the goverment for 2 to 3 min there he would play this same retarted country sound dude has issues. There is this lady that works at the truck wash at the pilot truck stop 45 just nort of down town every 5 min she is advertising the truck wash when it rains he she is pushing the truck wash even harder. If some tells here to shutup she blows up if you have been working in the Houston area for a month of more you could find the truck wish with your every closed I even told here that after I said that I did not hear her for 4hrs​

BUMP FOR SOME MORE STORYS LIKE THIS I LOLED PRETTY HARD:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

we had a guy on 37lower side who used to key up everynight never said but one thing " I EAT MY STOOL" and thats all he would say.
and then there was snow blower tire erwin who over inflated a snowblower tire and it blew up in his face and no one had any pity for him because he was the biggest ^!@%hole on the air and never did anything but talk trash about people. so we used to tell him to go 1@$^@#$& himself and then one of the guys would give out his phone number and address over the air.

There was one of the many "the Channel master" who we pinpointed with direction finding antennas to be somewhere around new hyde park in queens. I think one of the locals went to his house outside and keyed his AC box and blew up his radio but he would shut the lights off everytime someone with a big signal keyed up close to him. He never really did anything but key up and bother people all day long. He thought i was cool until i sided with the rest of the locals who im friends with and told him to go &^!@#%himself as well. So now he hates me but he dissapeared and we never heard from him again.

I eat my stool guy hasnt keyed up in a long time either.

But there are other various "puppets" as well call them around who wait for a certain person to key up and then just say something obnoxious and never say anything else.

Thats my story. not as funny as dj's but thats what i got.
73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.