• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If you had to pick a 40 SSB CB BASE purely on asthetics what would you choose?

My granddad actually had this Browning setup in his station wagon back in 1979. I just wish I had a picture to prove it.
People today are relatively spoiled when it comes to pictures, now about every 12 year old kid has a cell phone.
I often see the statement
" pictures or it never happened"
This was not the case back in the "70's when it required a real camera that was $100 plus film and development of it.
How I wish I had photos of stuff from back then.....

Jeff

People today are relatively spoiled when it comes to pictures, now about every 12 year old kid has a cell phone.
I often see the statement
" pictures or it never happened"
This was not the case back in the "70's when it required a real camera that was $100 plus film and development of it.
How I wish I had photos of stuff from back then.....

Jeff
Me too.

I'm partial to the one I have.

View attachment 65832
Yeah that's the base station I tried to re-enter into CB again with because I heard they were good talkers, but unfortunately for me I bought 2 that needed work and didn't know anyone locale who could fix them. So I got upset and bought a new Galaxy DX 2547 from Bob's CB Shop and DX wasn't really Rolling so I kept on searching and ended up buying a Good Cobra 2000 with extra channels from ebay. Many radios Ago ! LOL

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.