• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Illegals At It Again

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
I am a Electrician by trade and we were doing one of our few new Construction jobs. I was putting in a couple of additional outlets in the garage and the landscaping crew (No English Spoken) all tracked up the new carpet on their way to use the toilet. If these fu$kers could read english there were signs everywhere not permitting entry into the house.
I called the office and they contacted the builder so we would not get fined.
One of the biggest landscaping companies in the state of Florida is hiring illegals.
These illegal pieces of trash didn't even care that the water had been turned off.
Any contractor that hires illegals should have their license pulled and should be charged with felony aiding and abedding illegal immigrants.

We had to re-shingle our roof this summer due to storm damage. The crew got started while we where at work as planned. I got home and found the six workers and the ("white guy going down") superviser lounging around on our deck eating some fried chicken that the ("white guy going down") superviser bouth them and drinking our soda out of the frig. (yes we have a frig. on a deck out side, we work pay check to pay check, we are not wealthy). They left a mess at the end of the day, not cool !

Report them! I got hit in the rear by some of them. They tried to run. Thank God and Chevrolet they couldn't outrun me. Every single one in the car was illegal! :x My county just passed an ordinance; NO welfare, no public assistance, no food stamps, nothing that the county would ordinarily provide to a CITIZEN!
I am SICK of having to fumble with a package trying to find the English instructions OR "Please press ONE for English". **@#$^&
I was BORN here, BLAST IT, and if anybody wants the benefits of citizenship, then be willing to WORK for it. If he climbed over that wall to get here, HE IS A CRIMINAL TO START WITH AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HERE :x :x I have the utmost respect for those Hispanic citizens who WORKED for the right to be here; they OWN restaurants, for example, around here, and if you want Mexican food............WOW! :D
But those who are bespoiling our country with their gangs, crime, their illegal-ness, they ought to be rounded up, put on a ship and dropped off in Anartica! That way it would take them that much longer to WALK back to that wall! Then let's put MINES on OUR side and tell' em, 'OK, there are mines out there.
If you can avoid the mines, come on. If not................BOOOM!

(Sorry, this is a touchy subject with me).

CWM

HA! the US gov hires them, the military hires them to offload the imports at the port--oh yea, military gear is cheaper to have built in china.

lowest bidder wins.

white man going down! and by his own hand.

Come on now withthis BS...
Just...

Round up a few for a job (they need the money)
As you drive towards home..

Do the neighborly thing...
Stop by immigration office..

Do be sure to call imagration office in route
You dont want them running like rouches and not get their free ride back home...LOL

I saw a video of someone doing that...
I was in hesterics....LOL

f

I was raised in S. Cal. The illegals are one of the main reasons I relocated. The problem is here in TN also, and getting worse by the day. Nothing can be done now, it has gone too far, worse yet to come... North American Union is here. Remember 1775?

white man going down! and by his own hand

We deserve what we allow.

For Love of Freedom and Liberty, and our Constitutional Republic, LoneWolf TN

Re: f

LoneWolf TN said:
I was raised in S. Cal. The illegals are one of the main reasons I relocated. The problem is here in TN also, and getting worse by the day. Nothing can be done now, it has gone too far, worse yet to come... North American Union is here. Remember 1775?

white man going down! and by his own hand

We deserve what we allow.

For Love of Freedom and Liberty, and our Constitutional Republic, LoneWolf TN

We all live in the United States of Puerto Rico.

psycho said:

Now I know you have your head stuck in your ass. The people of Puerto Rico are Naturalized citizens not illegal imigrants. P.S. just so you know, English is taught in all the schools thier.

DCowboys said:
psycho said:

Now I know you have your head stuck in your ass. The people of Puerto Rico are Naturalized citizens not illegal imigrants. P.S. just so you know, English is taught in all the schools thier.

If you don't live in Florida then maybe you are ignorant of the situation. Puerto Ricans have taken over the majority in several Florida counties. Half of them don't speak english and don't care to learn because of the governments push to hire bi lingual personell. If that is OK with you then maybe you need to hit the road. English might be taught there but the message isn't getting across.
1)If you have lived in this country for 3 years or more and can't speak at least beginner english then you need to move your lazy ass the hell out.
2)It is up to the hispanics to assimilate into our society and not the other way around.
3)If I go to a job and no one in the house speaks or understands english I go on to the next job. The owner of the company is a Vietnam War combat Veteran and he didn't risk his life for lazy Non English speakers.

That's why we need border security...Throw everybody the hell out. No just the spanish. You have plenty of illegal arabs, europeans, asians,etc....

Fl Native

you have it wrong

Throughout all of florida
Spanish is a Legal 2ed language

This means that those who speak spanish in florida
do NOT have to learn english and all schooling MUST
be offered to them in spanish

also all signage and forms throughout florida must be in spanish as well..

californa,texas,arizona,florida,ny and nj
all are full of spanish

i do not mind spanish people
i do mind them being unwilling to learn and speak english
this is america not mexico,cuba or puerto rico

russian,germans chinese etc
all learn (eventually) English

FL Native said:
psycho, you forgot cuba. most dont know it. but the official language in miami dade county is spanish by law. :moon

Congress wouldn't even pass a law making English the official language of this country..........I would believe anything after that.
Hilliary Clinton said she voted against that bill because it "discriminates". She needs to be deported back to Uranus.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.