• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Iota DLS 55 amp

I have an Iota DLS-55, and I have never had a bit of problem with noise. They aren't "fancy" but are certainly a great value for the money in my opinion.

Ive got a dls 45 and love it! No noise issues at all with any of my radios. Also have a sub woofer amp hooked to it thats very picky and its silent.

Im running an optima battery with mine and the separate iq-4 controller for power outages. Its been up and running almost 4 years now with no issues.

For a power supply though its the best bang for the buck in my opinion.

i have the DLS-45 for several years now..
( use to power my 706 MKIIG and IC-7000..one at a time)
used to use it to run the 2970

Works great !!!

Does anyone have any info on running a Iota DLS 55 amp power supply for my RCI-2970n2 ?? If so is there any noise from the P.S. coming through the radio ?? Thank you.

I use that exact supply for my TS-480hx. The hx model draws 42 amps. Absolutely no noise and gives my 480 all it wants with out even working hard. Those Iotas are the best value out there IMHO.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.