• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

is it a grant or cobra

where can i find a schematic for this radio they completely took the mic gain out to put an echo board I want to put it back can find the pot value or where the wires connect

where can i find a schematic for this radio they completely took the mic gain out to put an echo board I want to put it back can find the pot value or where the wires connect
Sam's CB-221 supposedly has it. You can ask Dan if he has a copy in the "Sams PhotoFacts Collection" thread. I'm missing that volume.

Sam's CB-221 supposedly has it. You can ask Dan if he has a copy in the "Sams PhotoFacts Collection" thread. I'm missing that volume.

thanks

i have a grant xl,,, it has a heat sink on back over the finals,, finals are the right ones,,, but tag was moved to bottom cover i guess,,,my fault with setup is talkback switch put through top cover,,,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.