• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is the (I) Max 2000 just a 5/8 like the A99 is just a 1/2 wave?

I was wondering on the IMAX , does anyone use the GPK addition, I don't see any difference, so took it off, nothing has changed.

DOCTOR/795

Appreciate your observation needle bender but the goal of bolting it to the gate is to speed up set up time in winter months where handling the least amount of metal pole is desirable.

How about purchasing a 10 meter fishing pole. That will give you an extra 3 meters for mast.Whole thing just over 1 meter when closed and goes up in seconds.
Been no Europe or UK DX since summer here . Late August September we should see some improvement.( maybe not with the way the current solar cycle is)
Middle of a cold spell here daytime temp in the low 20s Celsius. might have to put on a jumper and long pants instead of shorts.:D

That's a cold spell? That's our average summer hot days, lol ! (To be honest it can on the rare occasion hit 30C a few times per summer but averages around 23C)

Well my Gain Master is a variation on that very theme VK. I use bottom section of GM and cable tie a 7M fish pole to it and run the GM cable up the fish pole and just use bits of insulating tape to secure it. This photo shows many bits but I only use 4 now and it seems just as secure.

lay.jpg

I spoke to a guy in Perth about 2-3 months ago my one and only contact to Australia thus far. I hope the first of many : )

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,