• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is this the new Stryker SSB?

"This" is the NEW Stryker SSB....due out sometime first of 2012....(had to do some trimming to get someone's name off the face)

stryker955-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More SMT shit. Why not just bring back the real Cobra 148 FGTL chassis with 1 band of high and low channels....frequency counter and unlocked clarifier. Make radios simple for simple people, like me. I would buy one.

Always great when one steals pics from other forums, of which got the pic directly from stryker and then posts it as his own....

Why did LittleJoe's post about the Styker get deleted??? were they the same pics that RR had????

Why did LittleJoe's post about the Styker get deleted??? were they the same pics that RR had????

Above my pay grade, and i never saw it so i honestly don't know.

But i do know that the pic above was specifically taken at the request of another forum, and it's obvious it was stolen and cropped so not to give credit where it is due

Above my pay grade, and i never saw it so i honestly don't know.

But i do know that the pic above was specifically taken at the request of another forum, and it's obvious it was stolen and cropped so not to give credit where it is due
So if you have an issue with it, why don't you give the credit that is due then??
Nice looking radio that just may have to come and reside with me once they are out.

once it's on the web it's open season on pics .
what forum was the pic originally given to ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.