• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ISS and Byonics MT-AIO

APRSPerth

Sep 22, 2009
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if they have had any success working the ISS using a Byonics MT-AIO?

My biggest concern is if the software will accept 'ARISS' as a valid path in the programming software? I have tried this with a Big Red Bee 2MHP and the software WILL NOT accept 'ARISS' as a path - it looks for a -** after the path...

I would like to purchase a MT-AIO but wondered if anyone else out there has had any success with working the ISS.

Cheers, Duncan

Well, the correct digipath for the ISS is just "ARISS", so I'm guessing it's not going to work with that Byonics device. It might be worth dropping an email to the company to see what they say?

MT-AIO and ISS APRS - Works Great

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if they have had any success working the ISS using a Byonics MT-AIO?

My biggest concern is if the software will accept 'ARISS' as a valid path in the programming software? I have tried this with a Big Red Bee 2MHP and the software WILL NOT accept 'ARISS' as a path - it looks for a -** after the path...

I would like to purchase a MT-AIO but wondered if anyone else out there has had any success with working the ISS.

Cheers, Duncan

------------

The MT-AIO (version 2) works fine with ISS. See Vessel position reports via ISS | ISS Fan Club for how I am applying it to vessel position reports. Take a look at the "raw" data for N8QH-8 posted on aprs.fi. I'm using the MT-AIO for both terrestrial and ISS reports.

N8QH
Patricick

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.