• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

It arrived thursday

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Off to springfield,mo. Saturday. The arrl club is having a test and check meeting.they have programming cables and chirp so im taking my gt3hp mk iii and my radioshack htx 212 for a check up and programming the gt3.
P_20191027_083523.jpg
20190819_124542.jpg
s-l400 (5).jpg

Programming for what? I hope it's for world domination or at least something destructive but I have a feeling it's for some frequencies. So, which ones?
prolly all loco repeaters n duplex. Most settings have to be set via chirp

Reactions: 530
Programming for what? I hope it's for world domination or at least something destructive but I have a feeling it's for some frequencies. So, which ones?
hey might be able to get to you via repeater on that pocket rocket i sent you

Reactions: 530
I'm locked in a box, nobody can get to me now. Check back in a few weeks and see if I've gained freedom, haha.
did they give you the 1 flew over the cookoo nest treatment? Put you in 1 of those l0ve yourself jackets where you only hug yourself?

Reactions: 530 and RT431
But you must admit those are surefire love yourself jackets

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned