• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

just looking for a Kenwood MC-60 Microphone

I like how you come here trying to buy a mic cheap when they are less expensive on ebay, you must be trying to rip forum members off. not my first rodeo.

Not trying to rip people off some people just have stuff they dont want or need...
i dont have a lot of money so I have to scrap by. Most of the time i am going for Some thing that works... i am not trying to get stuff to resell it

Last edited:
Reactions: unit_399
Not trying to rip people off some people just have stuff they dont want or need...
i dont have a lot of money so I have to scrap by. Most of the time i am going for Some thing that works... i am not trying to get stuff to resell it

Keep checking QTH... wavrider is right. Also check with your local ham club and ask around. Sometimes guys have stuff laying around that they don't use anymore, and they are willing to cut loose of it at a good price for a local ham.

Brett

Reactions: KD2GOE and wavrider

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.