• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

K40 Noise Cancelling vs Barjan vs Diesel

DJboutit

Nov 30, 2006
21w2qc9%2BpiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What are the improvements if any are there over the older Barjan or Diesel mics. I really like the style of mic I am think about get a k40 version.

You can also throw a K40 speech compressor in that mix, if you need one, I have one I can send out to you. Mobile though, I always recommend a 636 or a shure 577b, just hate that background noise.

I have both the older Barjans & Diesels I haved test thse aginst 636, Stryker, older cobra, Cobra M77, 3 old coffin mic & these Barjans Desels bet the others I tested against. These mics beat most by a good ammount & 2 only by a little most of the people told me said this mic sounds cleaner & louder when I tested them on the air.

I have both the older Barjans & Diesels I haved test thse aginst 636, Stryker, older cobra, Cobra M77, 3 old coffin mic & these Barjans Desels bet the others I tested against. These mics beat most by a good ammount & 2 only by a little most of the people told me said this mic sounds cleaner & louder when I tested them on the air.

Well now you have your answer.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.