• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood ts590 with ARCP-590 on win 8 pro

Denmark

Oct 10, 2008
Denmark
I just install the Windows 8 Pro x64 on my laptop and i want to have the ARCP-590 running as i had before on Windows 7 ultimate x64 and worked very well no problem with the display in the ARCP-590.

But now on my Windows 8 Pro x64 the display info is not the same as in the ARCP-590 as on my radio is this a bug in the ARCP-590 or did i miss something.

I did install the usb driver first and then ARCP-590 software.

I hope for som kind of helping hand.

Just add a Picture there your able to see the problem i got

Attachments

• ts590.jpg
    ts590.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

usually when you see that it is because of the video card drivers or the display size of your screen is not a normal size. For example my monitor has a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, but if I change it to something like 1776 x 1000 thing will not line up correctly on that program. So if you have change the resolution of your monitor to make the program appear bigger, it will not work since it is made to run in native mode only.

No your right, that didt help at all. I'll try mail Kenwood and ask for a sulotion

I cant be the only one with this problem.

thanks so fare for your time and help(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.