• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lazy Bones 1222

dx

It has been open all day here in the cornfields, give me a shout on chnl 38 in the cornfield

DOCTOR/CDX795/QS795/795 :shock:

Sorry i don't do SSB my radio don't even have SSB ....I'm on 6 & 28 i bounce back and forth... This Weekend i'll have the Watergate Roll'n hope to hear ya

fortymobile said:
Sorry i don't do SSB my radio don't even have SSB ....I'm on 6 & 28 i bounce back and forth... This Weekend i'll have the Watergate Roll'n hope to hear ya
Sorry 40 for bustin your chops , Ive talked with 4040 on SSB , As a matter of fact he was a member of the Romeo Tango radio group. Thats right Mark , Put the man in as a charter member. LOL :LOL:

lazylizard sounding grand 'round the great northeast this past thursday....glad to hookup with ya. can't tell ya who i was, 'else i'd hafta kill ya :colshd

davegrantsr said:
lazylizard sounding grand 'round the great northeast this past thursday....glad to hookup with ya. can't tell ya who i was, 'else i'd hafta kill ya :colshd

Haha - I know who ya are. That CEF fella from up north on channel 13 (my local channel) shooting that CEF skip. :D

yo lazybones sounded good here last week, 27.385 just a booming, here ya on 28 also !! 781 aka nightrider wavin !!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.