• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lemm super16

First it's starts off with 1000 watts.

:

27 Mhz​

LEMM-SUPER-16 CB Antenna 26-28 Mhz. 5/8 wave aluminum material. Maximum power of 1000 W is ideal for locations on roofs, houses etc. providing excellent performance. moreManufacturer: Lemm

Then later on the same page it says :

LEMM-SUPER-16 CB Antenna 26-28 Mhz. 5/8 wave aluminum material. Maximum power of 3000 W is ideal for locations on roofs, houses etc. providing excellent performance.

Antenna length 8 meters

So someone is confused in the sales department.

Jeff

• Wow
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Curious why you need an instruction manual for an antenna ? Especially a ground plane vertical like that........ There's really not much to it, and nothing to adjust other than main element length (using an SWR meter).
By all appearances this is just a 5/8 with 16 short radials instead of 4 long ones, much like the Sirio 2016. Should be pretty simple to figure out.

Edit to add: Just saw the price! Holy Crap that's expensive ! Just buy a Sirio or an Antron 99. MUCH cheaper.

All I’m asking is does anyone have the instruction manual!!
First, welcome to the forum.
We did not mean to de rail your search for a manual, you brought up one that we have not see before so it generated some interest.
To answer your question
So far, no one. It might be tough to find one here in the US.
The shipping would be off the chart, I wrote a Italian company about buying a antenna here and they replied with we don't ship to the United States because the cost is too prohibitive.

Have you tried e mailing the company and asking if they will provide a manual?
I did a quick search, did not find much but advertising.

Jeff

Not the company direct but I did email a uk shop that sold them and their reply was they won’t open a box to scan it and thank you for the greeting

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.