• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lipzipper amplifiers

It is just a post to try to make me look bad. So whoever thinks they can make me look bad by digging up stuff i have said in the past... It doesnt work because i don't care....... I give my opinion and some dont like it... Im just using my right as a FREE AMERICAN to use my right of free speech, that is until our communist leader tries to take that right away..

That explains it then, I knew the mountains on all the cans had turned blue and all but that was odd to follow.:whistle:

"It is just a post to try to make me look bad. So whoever thinks they can make me look bad by digging up stuff i have said in the past..."

Looks like you did ok without me...............

Some people think there are 11 commandments not 10. The extra one was "Thou shalt not run Class C amps on 11 meters".
I am heading to purgatory for sure.
I have only seen pictures of lipzipper amps and they have different transformers, combiners, ect.........doesn't work any better than the rest, just works the same.

Last edited:
If they are being built by the same guy, he also built the "Anaconda" line of amps sold out of Florida a few years back...they are a class C, well built. And he does do a pretty decent job tuning them considering they are a class C.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.