• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

looking for a price

caspear1978

Jan 8, 2009
How much would a midland 76-858, its in good conditiond, just wonder what a good asking price would be for it. thanks Mark

Is this the black digital radio with the channel and volume knob on microphone with the different style plug??

Im have a goofy mobile midland that is digital and thought thats what you were referring to. But I had one like this aswell it was my first SSB radio 23 channel SSB?? Than this would be like I had years ago!!

Stick it on eBay, and start the bidding at $1....By the way...Midlands don't usuall sell for very much on eBay so be prepared to let it go for less than $20...maybe a little more if it's in great shape and has 40 channels.

thanks guys, its a friends radio and he was just wonder what it would bring for price, so now we know, thanks again,,,,mark

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.