• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for a service manual for a SBE Console V

danmcclain

Dec 11, 2020
I have searched high and low for this service manual with no result. It's not in the Sams CB Volumes either... Help please... Thanks Dan

SBE base units had the fine walnut case, like furniture. Console was real pretty. The Sierra was my first base rig in 1974. They had a pcb mounted fuse that could only be accessed if radio removed from case. Console is real classic from that period. Miss that radio.

SBE base units had the fine walnut case, like furniture. Console was real pretty. The Sierra was my first base rig in 1974. They had a pcb mounted fuse that could only be accessed if radio removed from case. Console is real classic from that period. Miss that radio.
Yes, they are beautiful radios, I also have the SBE Trinadad III. My Console V is being recapped at the moment. Can't wait to get it back and try it out...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.