• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

looking for an antenna part

fasteddy

Apr 5, 2005
Try wilsonantenna.com , the part you are looking for is called a mast. Just go to the parts page and find your antenna and you will see the part called "mast with set screw", that is what you need.

hope this helps

fasteddy

</p>

Try wilsonantenna.com , the part you are looking for is called a mast. Just go to the parts page and find your antenna and you will see the part called "mast with set screw", that is what you need.

hope this helps

fasteddy

</p>

I've been trying to find a simple part and have had no luck at all! The part I'm looking for holds the wire whip. For example the Wilson 2000. If anyone could tell me where I can find these I would appreciate it!

</p>

I've been trying to find a simple part and have had no luck at all! The part I'm looking for holds the wire whip. For example the Wilson 2000. If anyone could tell me where I can find these I would appreciate it!

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.