• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for Ranger E-chip

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
So this is kind of a 2 part post here. I'm looking at a 2950dx in great condition but it's completely stock virgin and I'll only get the radio. So with just the radio then I get no e-chip so no way of channel expansion for 11 meters.
Does anyone have an extra they can part with? Barkett has them for 30 bones plus the ride so if I can avoid a 40 dollar chip I'll try.

Any help is appreciated.

So this is kind of a 2 part post here. I'm looking at a 2950dx in great condition but it's completely stock virgin and I'll only get the radio. So with just the radio then I get no e-chip so no way of channel expansion for 11 meters.
Does anyone have an extra they can part with? Barkett has them for 30 bones plus the ride so if I can avoid a 40 dollar chip I'll try.

Any help is appreciated.
this is only place I can find them now. I have seen them on ebay before but some people ask way too much money for them for some reason. When I do order things off him I usually get a list of things I need to make it worth the shipping.

Reactions: Eldorado828

Any help is appreciated.
I have one floating around somewhere I will need to look for it but I’m away till Oct 1st. If you still need it Then let me know I will take $30 shipped or a trade for something?

Drew

I have one floating around somewhere I will need to look for it but I’m away till Oct 1st. If you still need it Then let me know I will take $30 shipped or a trade for something?

Drew
Hey I appreciate you but the radio got away from me. I waited too long to snag it and someone else got it.

Thanks to all of you gentlemen that gave me advice, much appreciated.

Reactions: Dmans
sp5it,
Same info I had. Will post the entire service manual here just in case someone else needs it.

David
please help i have imported a ranger 2995dxhp and cant find service manual annywhere,can you provide me with schematics for this one??ragrds michel belgium

please help i have imported a ranger 2995dxhp and cant find service manual annywhere,can you provide me with schematics for this one??ragrds michel belgium
You might try posting your question in a new thread. When you highjack an old thread your question is buried and very few members will even see it.

ok thanks buth my question was for you ,so i did posted here,i thought you posted the pdf for the other rci maybee you got this also :)

This was my first post on this thread. I know that’s a newer version of that radio and I’m sure someone here knows. Just want you to get the most views for your question.

Reactions: mich2491

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.