• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

looking for schematics for rci2995dx hp,please help

mich2491

Jan 20, 2024
Hello,i was so stupid to import the above model from ranger ,only the 27mhz chip and conversion to 220v was done.
So is there someone who can help me??please if so post PDF.thank you michel belgium
O and ranger d'ont give out schematics they told me:(

I haven't seen the inside of one of these yet, but if its typical RCI, then its just the old DX version of the 2995 with a stronger amplifier. Schematics for the 2995DX (and the mobile version, the 2970DX, which is pretty much exactly the same radio) were made available years ago, but I do not know how widely they were distributed. I've attached a couple photos of the right and left halves of the schematic since I don't have a decent way to scan it atm. Again, I do not know for sure if RCI is just repackaging the old design, but if they are, this schematic should apply for the main board, not the amp.

Anyone, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Attachments

• 2995DX-left-side.jpg
    2995DX-left-side.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • 2995DX-right-side.jpg
    2995DX-right-side.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
I haven't seen the inside of one of these yet, but if its typical RCI, then its just the old DX version of the 2995 with a stronger amplifier. Schematics for the 2995DX (and the mobile version, the 2970DX, which is pretty much exactly the same radio) were made available years ago, but I do not know how widely they were distributed. I've attached a couple photos of the right and left halves of the schematic since I don't have a decent way to scan it atm. Again, I do not know for sure if RCI is just repackaging the old design, but if they are, this schematic should apply for the main board, not the amp.

Anyone, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
thank you for the reply and foto's ,hope more respons is comming from suppliers or people who have schematics thank you !!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.