• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for tech poll.

Your looking for a tech, whats important.

• an average joe who will do his best and try not to cheat you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the one that in the end works for you. Boy is this a pot waiting to be stirred. Bring on the whitelists and blacklists already. IM done.

A tech who knows his limitations and is up front about it.
one that in the end works for you
tech with a good businessman as a partner
a tech smart though polite to take into account what you want

not too hard to find...lol....yeah right...hehe

LOL....I concur with Linearone and Peddler:

This could get really good or really bad, really quick.

If that really makes any sense.

i am my own best tech..............been doing all my own work since the early 90`s.dead radios i dont mess with much but any working radio i can do my own thing ......i like it that way.
i once took a texas ranger radio to a cb shop to have a echo put in it because this new board had all the radio controls inline on a single board across the front of the radio chassis.i hasnt seen this befor so i took it to the local truck stop cb shop.2 weeks into it the guy still hadnt touched it ...gave me a bunch of bs excuses why it wasnt done .well i went in picked up the radio .took it home ,broke out the dremel and cut the board between the traces where it needed to be cut to get the control out and put that echo in myself anyway.so much for the big truck stop tech.....i think he was afraid of it or something??i dont like to wait that long for anything .gee maybe i shoulda helped him with his workload....lol...

I'm learning

Well, I do my own work now to, will do my first surface mount this week MY 2995dx. as far as my own shop well let's see H.P o-scope, H.P spectrum annalizer,b&k signal generator,sinometer vc2000 frq. counter, XY Tronics 850d & 988d digital soldering stations, and my old Amphenal in-line transistor checker dang I got to get a bigger room.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.